Welcome to Communications Technology Services
DIR provides eligible organizations such as cities, state agencies, and schools across Texas with voice, data, wireless, video, and Internet services. We operate a statewide communications network (Texas Agency Network—TEX-AN) and provide numerous Communications Technology Services (CTS) contracts.
Why do over 700 organizations use CTS contracts?
- Save time and resources. There’s no need to complete a lengthy competitive procurement process, because we’ve already done the work for you. All our contracts meet the state’s competitive solicitation requirements, so your organization gets back to doing what it does best.
- Increase your buying power. When you purchase through CTS, you get the buying power of the State of Texas on your side, bringing you highly competitive prices.
- Customer service you can count on. Our experienced team is here for you every step of the way, committed to meeting your needs with reliable, cost-effective, and technologically advanced communications and networking solutions.
- Get the latest and greatest. We continuously evaluate our offerings so you have access to the best and most current technology products and services available on the market.
- We make it easy. We bring you the communications products and services you need, in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible, with a number of value-added services such as solution development assistance, ordering, and consolidated billing.
How are we doing? Your feedback helps us continue to improve our service. Tell us what you think in our short customer service surveys, one for TEX-AN customers and one for CCTS (Capitol Complex Telephone System) customers.