DCS Reprocurement (Historical)
Data Center Services Reprocurement
The Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) is initiating a competitive procurement process to select and contract with one or more Service Providers to complete the consolidation and operate the data center facilities on behalf of the State as directed by the Texas Legislature in 2005 in HB 1516, 79th Session (R) with the intent to:
- Consolidate disparate legacy agency facilities,
- Reduce statewide costs for services,
- Modernize aging equipment, and
- Increase security and disaster recovery capability
The total scope of services to be procured is included in the following two Requests for Offer (RFOs):
- The Service Integrator RFO (DIR-SDD-TMP-161)
- The Service Delivery RFO (DIR-SDD-TMP-162)
Information about file formats.
- RFO(s) 161 & 162 Data Room Index Version 6 (revised 01-06-2011) – PDF (350 KB, 5 pages), XLS (46 KB, 5 pages)
- Data Room Rules and Procedures Compliance Agreement v.2 (Amended December 8, 2010) – PDF (129 KB, 7 pages), DOC (75 KB, 7 pages)
- Mandatory Pre-Proposal Conference Presentation – PDF (726 KB, 38 pages), PPT (758 KB, 38 pages)
- DCS Pre-Proposal Conference Attendees – PDF (917 KB, 16 pages), XLS (175 KB)
When opening the Excel file, if you are prompted for a user name and password, select cancel and the Excel file will open.
Persons using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in this document. For assistance, please contact Chad Lersch.
For further high-level information on the purpose and approach to this procurement, please click here.