IT Staffing Services
IT Staffing Services contracts provide for temporary IT staffing augmentation services on a time (hourly) basis. Contracted staff render services and are paid on an hourly basis.
IT Staffing Services contracts do not provide for deliverables-based, outsourced systems integration or application development projects, requiring acceptance of a Statement of Work and authorization for payment of milestone tasks. Agencies should proceed with those procurements through DIR’s Deliverables-Based IT Services contracts.
Information about file formats.
Additional information about the IT Staffing Services program is available via the following links:
- How to Order (Procuring an IT Staffing Services Worker)
- Appendix A, Standard Terms and Conditions for ITSAC – PDF (19KB)
- Not-To-Exceed (NTE) Pricing Final – PDF (31 KB)
- Short Descriptions of IT Staffing Services Titles
- Full Descriptions of IT Staffing Services Titles
- Technology Types
- NIGP Commodity Codes (advertised):
- Class 915: Item Number 96
- Class 920: Item Number 02, 04, 07, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23,2 4, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 37, 38, 40, 44, 45, 46, 47, 49, 56, 63, 64, 65
- Class 958: Item Number 82
- Class 962: Item Number 18, 69
- Vendor Metrics Presentation - IT Staffing Services Vendor Meeting, June 22, 2007
- Vendor Metrics Presentation Question and Answers, June 22, 2007
DIR works with small, medium, large, HUB, and non-HUB vendors from a diverse range of disciplines. These vendors provide high quality services at competitive prices.
For a complete list of IT Staffing Services vendors, please click here.
If you have any questions, please email Joan Scott or contact her by phone at (512) 475-3290.