DIR Hosts Training on Exemption Process for Cooperative Contracts
Jul 15 2020
Texas State Agencies must comply with requirements for submitting Exemption Requests for DIR Cooperative Contracts.
Return to News
DIR will provide a training for your staff to understand the entire Exemption Process and what you need to know before you submit an Exemption Request to DIR.
- How to Search DIR Cooperative Contracts
- Categorizing and broadening terms
- Research, Pricing Information, Informal Quotes
- Include all costs, including shipping information
- 10% Variance
- Common mistakes Common issues that could delay approval
- What qualifies for/as an exemption
- Terms and Conditions
- What to include when submitting an exemption request.
Registration and more information is available here: https://dir.texas.gov/View-About-DIR/Calendar-Detail.aspx?id=793&month=7&year=2020&type=list