DIR's mission is to serve Texas government by leading the state's technology strategy, protecting state technology infrastructure, and offering innovative and cost-effective solutions for all levels of government. But what does that mean for YOUR organization?
This presentation offers a high-level look at DIR's myriad of programs and services. Short on time? Attend only the first 15 minutes which features an executive-level overview of the agency, its background, and offerings. Or stay for the full webinar and learn more about key program areas.
AGENDA TOPICS (1:00 – 2:00pm)
Any public sector employees interested in the topics are welcome to attend.
- Executive Summary
- Planning, Policy, and Guidance
- Information Security
- IT Procurement
- Managed Services and Solutions
STAFF Q&A BREAKOUT ROOMS (2:00 - 2:30, Optional)
After the webinar, move to topical breakout rooms where you can ask questions, learn more, and get to know DIR staff.
- Hosted/presented by the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR).
- Any public sector staff are invited to participate.
- There is no cost to attend.
- For those attending the full webinar, DIR will award 1 hour of continuing education credit (IRM CPE, contact hour).
- Session will be recorded and made available on DIR's YouTube channel.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
For more information see: https://dir.texas.gov/View-About-DIR/Calendar-Detail.aspx?id=839&month=1&year=2021&type=list