Microsoft is providing the following course at no cost for Texas public sector. DIR serves as the educational sponsor and will award continuing education credit.
Seating is limited - if your plans change once registered, be sure to cancel. (Save your confirmation email; there's a link to cancel.)
- Develop for cloud storage
- Create Platform as a Service (PaaS) Solutions
- Secure cloud solutions
- Develop for an Azure cloud model
- Implement cloud integration solutions
- Develop Azure Cognitive Services, Bot, and IoT solutions
- Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service compute solutions,/li>
- Develop Azure Platform as a Service compute solutions
- Develop for Azure storage
- Implement Azure security
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize solutions
- Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services
Attendees also receive a voucher for the AZ-203 Certification Exam. See Exam Voucher section.
· Do check the box that information can be shared with your employer.
· Watch for emails from Microsoft and Skillpipe.
· Microsoft is managing registration. Follow instructions provided by their team either directly from staff or via the automated communication systems.
· Credential info – which you need to bring to class – will be emailed from SkillPipe.
· If you need to withdraw once registered, click CANCEL link in your confirmation email.
· Be sure to save that email!
Bring to Class
· Laptop with the following minimum specifications:
· Desktop version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
· OS minimum requirements – Windows 8.1
· Minimum laptop requirements – x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
· Credentials sent via email from SkillPipe
· Paper/pen for notes
Microsoft Austin Office: 10900 Stonelake Blvd, Building II, Suite 225, Austin, TX 78759
Lunch is on-your-own with a 60-minute break mid-day and many options within short driving distance.
Microsoft's visitor break area has a single-serve hot beverage machine, small microwave, under-counter ice maker, filtered water, and sink. Feel free to bring your own snacks.
(Note: The two vending machines that used to be on the first floor have been removed and that space re-purposed, so there's nothing available in the building.)
At the end of each class, attendees receive a free voucher to take the AZ-203 certification exam. (Value $99). Sitting for the exam is not a required, but this is an excellent opportunity to achieve the recommended certification. You may schedule your exam at an independent testing center. Per DIR General Counsel:
The attendees may accept the training voucher for the certification exam. This training and the employee certification option are benefits to the state and are ancillary functions to the services that DIR purchases from Microsoft.
Via email after the class, you will receive:
· Continuing education credits authorized by DIR
· Link to course evaluation. PLEASE complete the evaluation as your feedback is extremely important to both DIR and Microsoft.
For any questions please contact the Microsoft account team and/or DIR:
· Patrick Johnson (Azure Cloud Solution Architect) – Johnson.Patrick@microsoft.com
· Justin Roan (Technical Strategist) – email@example.com
· Michael Riley (Azure Solutions Specialist) – firstname.lastname@example.org
· Joy Hall Bryant (DIR Contact) – email@example.com
Raw Links (in case anything gets corrupted)