The objective of this Request for Offer (RFO) is to solicit Responses from potential Respondents to provide Software, Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) and Related Services, in addition DIR will be soliciting responses for Value Added Software from authorized resellers for software publishers with which DIR has established publisher agreements for volume license programs to DIR Customers, acting by and through the Department of Information Resources (DIR).
Under this RFO, DIR is combining scope previously solicited under multiple RFO titles, including:
- DIR-TSO-TMP-225 Software, Including Software as a Service Products and Related Services
- DIR-TSO-TMP-401 Case Management Software and Related Services
- DIR-TSO-TMP-404 Value Added Software Reseller Products and Related Services (Adobe, Novell, and Microsoft)
- DIR-TSO-TMP-416 Software Products, Software as a Service and Enterprise Resource Planning Software Modules Products and Services
- DIR-CPO-TMP-449 Software Solutions
The Solicitation Conference for this RFO will be held on March 1, 2023 @ 1 p.m. (CST). See the Request for Offer document for details and the link to the webinar.
A Q&A session will open 4/13/2023 and closes 5/3/2023 5:00PM (CT) Please enter your questions through Bid Stamp
You may view the Solicitation Notice here:
ESBD Details (txsmartbuy.com) or you may copy and paste the following URL and paste into your browser: www.txsmartbuy.com/esbddetails/view/DIR-CPO-TMP-570
Continue to monitor the Schedule of Solicitation Opportunities page for other DIR Procurement opportunities.